      not required. See you there!

      DEETS!

      Northern California Peace Corps Assoc. 2008 Holiday House Party

      Saturday, December 6, 2008

      5 PM - 8 PM

      Scott Watenpaugh's Apartment (#203)

      1340 Lombard St., San Francisco, CA 94109 (between: Polk & Van Ness)

      Press #10 to get buzzed in.

      415-374-7065

      COME!

      Public Transportation:

      - Plan your trip:
      http://tripplanner.transit.511.org/mtc/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en
      <http://tripplanner.transit.511.org/mtc/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en&itdLP
      xx_homepage=secondStep> &itdLPxx_homepage=secondStep

      - MUNI Bus 19 runs down Polk every 10-15 mins

      - MUNI Bus 47 runs down Van Ness every 10 mins

      Driving:

      - www.google.com 1340 Lombard St., San Francisco, CA 94109

      Parking:

      - Street Parking

      - Park at Fort Mason: Heading North on Franklin, cross Bay St. into Fort
      Mason 100 feet. Right on MacArthur Ave. 100 feet. Park free about 3 blocks
      from the party

      BRING!

      - Your beverage of choice-although we will provide soda, wine and beer

      - Hors d'oeuvres, snacks, or desserts

      RSVP!

      Send Andrew an email to Andrew at afbpcv@... with "NorCal RSVP" in the
      Subject line; or reply to the evite (if you got it)

      HELP!

      We several people to greet, prep, clean up, etc. If you can help, please
      contact Andrew Bradley at afbpcv@... or (415) 379-8985.

      COST

      FREE for members (joining NorCal costs $19 per year or you can just "pay
      what you can"-either way a good deal)

      $10 for non-members