226Save the Date: Peace Corps Bay Area Celebration

  • Sargent, Nathan
    Apr 5, 2007
      Dear RPCVs,

      The Peace Corps San Francisco Regional Office cordially invites you to:

      A Peace Corps Bay Area Celebration
      Thursday, April 26

      6:30 to 8 p.m.

      South Berkeley Senior Center
      2939 Ellis Street, Berkeley, CA 94703
      (two blocks from Ashby BART. Mapquest directions
      <http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addt
      ohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=
      &name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=2939+Ellis+St&city=Berkeley&state=CA&z
      ipcode=> )

      The biggest wave of Peace Corps departures is just around the corner.
      Between May and September, more than 100 people from our area will
      depart for Peace Corps programs around the globe. So we're celebrating!

      Please come to mingle with Peace Corps applicants, nominees and
      invitees. Share your stories and help send-off our local departing
      Volunteers. The celebration won't be complete without you.

      To help us prepare, please RSVP by April 20 to sfevents@...
      <mailto:sfevents@...> or (510) 637-1538.

      Hope to see you there!

      ###