211Whale Watching Anyone?

  • KjkeeFer@juno.com
    Mar 5, 2007
      Liana and Lloyd Davis and I want to thank everyone who showed up to view
      the Chinese New Year's Parade last night. We lucked out on our viewing
      stand, eh?

      The next adventure that all are invited to will be WHALE WATCHING.
      Thanks to Bob Buffin, RPCV/Venezuela, for scouting out this great whale
      watching excursion for us. Details are:

      WHEN? Sunday, March 18th
      TIME? Boat will leave at 1 p.m. and return at 3:30 p.m. All
      going MUST be there by 12:15, and no later than 12:30.
      WHERE? Pillar Point Harbor in Princeton, CA
      BOAT? Queen Anne
      MEET AT? Big yellow TICKET OFFICE sign in the little shopping strip
      where Princeton Seafood Co. is located.
      COST? $40 for adults
      RESERVATIONS REQUIRED? Yes! Call 510-581-2628 or 650-728-3377
      BAD WEATHER? Queen Anne crew will call you in advance if they're not
      going out due to bad weather, in which case reschedule for the next
      Sunday (i.e., the 25th).

      Make your reservations soon, as the Queen Anne holds a maximum of only 40

      DIRECTIONS: Princeton, CA is 4 miles north of Half Moon Bay and 25
      miles south of San Francisco. Turn west (i.e. toward the ocean) onto
      Capistrano Road at the light on Route 1, where Mezza Luna is on the
      ocean/west side and Red Ginger is on the east side. The parking lot is
      first left off Capistrano Road. The TICKET shop is a several shops past
      Princeton Seafood Company.

      MAPQUEST DIRECTIONS: Use 10 Capistrano Road; Half Moon Bay, CA 04109

      QUESTIONS: Call me at 650-525-1045

      Karen Keefer
      RPCV/Nigeria & Liberia