159want to share upcoming RPCV events with NorCal community?

  • NorCalPCA
    Jul 16, 2006
      Hello RPCVs,

      We're an active bunch and it would be great to share your upcoming general interest events in the eConnection calendar published electronically every month. If you have events to promote between August and October and would like them included in upcoming issues of eConnection, please reply to this email with the specifics: date, time, location, description, and contact info for you (please include country and years of service).

      And if you're not receiving eConnection, let us know that too, and we'll have you subscribed before you can say Northern California Peace Assocation of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers.

      Thanks,

      Ben Bellows, Betsy Gilliland and Holly Dreier
      Your eConnection Team

      Considering supporting NorCal with an active paid membership. Visit NPCA at https://secure.schoolyard.com/rpcv/howtojoin.cfm or email us norcalpca@...