10RPCV's documentary plays this weekend!

  • Christopher McKee
    Mar 2, 2005
      Happy Lunar New Year Everybody,
      Or, as Mongolians would say, "Shin Jileen Mend Hurgei!"

      Join me, RPCV Chris McKee, on Sunday March 6th as I present my short film
      about Mongolian nomads, Mujaan, at the 15th Annual Cinequest Film Festival
      in San Jose.

      Shorts Program 8: Reflections From the East and Back
      March 6th 9:45 PM
      March 8th 5:00 PM

      Camera 12 Cinemas
      201 South Second St.
      San Jose, CA 95113
      http://www.cameracinemas.com

      "Four Stars! An utterly fascinating glimpse into a way of life that very
      few Americans will ever have the opportunity to experience firsthand. With
      the help of a glorious, simple soundtrack, what we observe on the screen
      almost takes on a mystical, hypnotic quality. Christopher McKee has done a
      beautiful, beautiful job. Worthy of Oscar consideration."

      -Todd David Schwartz, CBS Radio

      Check out the website!

      www.mujaan.com