Cultural Festival - call for participation

  • pcvjohnaruiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2005
      Plans are currently under way for the 2nd Annual Peace Corps
      Cultural Festival in Golden Gate Park on September 17, and the
      organizers would like to give all interested RPCVs an opportunity to
      participate.

      If you want to be a part of this great annual tradition and join
      with others in sharing your host country culture with the Bay Area
      community, there is still plenty of opportunities for RPCVs from
      Central Asia, Eastern Europe, and Asia to participate as part of a
      regional village.

      Also, the planning committee is seeking anyone who is interested in
      helping secure donations for the festival. Contact the festival
      coordinators at peacecorpsfestival@... for more information.

      Unlike the usual events that bring the RPCV community together, this
      festival allows us to celebrate each of our host country cultures in
      a very public way. So we invite you to share in the excitement as
      we build on last year's success and establish our festival as the
      largest Peace Corps event in the country (quite possibly the galaxy).

      Don't miss the fun!