RPCV Career Workshop Jan. 30 (volunteers needed)

  • Sargent, Nathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      **Save the Date**

      The Peace Corps San Francisco Regional Recruitment Office and the Northern California Peace Corps Association invite you to our second annual:

      West Coast RPCV Career Workshop
      Saturday, Jan. 30, 10:30AM - 12:30PM
      (Potluck lunch and NorCal Annual General Meeting immediately follow)

      Featuring Mock Interviews*, Resume Reviews*, Networking with Bay Area RPCVs & More

      First Unitarian Universalist Church & Center
      1187 Franklin St (at Geary), San Francisco, CA 94109

      Bring resumes and cover letters to review, as well as job announcements that interest you. Business casual dress.

      Please RSVP (for the career workshop only) to sfevents@... or 510.452.8442

      *NOTE: RPCVs with hiring experience and/or a background in HR needed as volunteer interviewers. If you are available to help, please respond by Jan. 15 to Annaliza Constantino at aconstantino@...