RE: [Global Alliance] Reports from Kabul, Afghanistan: Days 2-7

  • Mike Abkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009

      Thank you, Gerry, for this answer. Indeed, so much is going on on the ground that is under the radar of the press and most of the political “leaders”. Just knowing about it and spreading the word can raise consciousness and change the energy. And you are right – doing so while keeping the children in our hearts and minds.

      Mike