Attention Nicaragua RPCVs!

  • katiegordon81
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      Greetings!

      I'm a Bolivia RPCV (2005-2007, Health Extension) heading down to Nicaragua for a three week vacation with two buddies in January, hoping to make Leon my home base. In preparation for my trip, I thought there would be no more reputable source for information than you Nicaragua RPCVs out there!

      Here's info that I'm looking for:

      - Hostals w/communal kitchens
      - Spanish teachers, or language school recommendations. Maybe even if any of the PC language teachers were on a break and interested in doing some tutoring on the side.
      - Recommendations on sites to see!

      Thank you!

      Abrazos,
      Katie