FW: Partnering with the World at the U.N., program Thurs. Oct. 29 at 6 p.m.

  • Mike Abkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009

    I’d SO love to go to this. A very important topic and, I believe, a big part of what earned Obama the Peace Prize. Unfortunately, I just made another commitment for tomorrow night so will have to miss it. Perhaps some of you will be interested. The program starts at 6 tomorrow night (Oct. 29).

    Mike

    Michael Abkin, Ph.D., Director of Organizational Development and Operations

    National Peace Academy

    www.nationalpeaceacademy.us

    mike@...

    Date: Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 6:55 PM
    Subject: Partnering with the World at the U.N., program Thurs. Oct. 29 at 6 p.m.

    To friends of the Commonwealth Club International Relations Member-Led Forum:

    The Club is presenting a free-for-members program Thursday evening in association with the World Affairs Council. Esther Brimmer, U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, will discuss the Obama administration's approach to multilateral diplomacy. The program takes place at the World Affairs Council Offices. Please see the attached for more information.

    Norma Walden

    Chair, International Relations Forum