Speaking opportunity at UC Berkeley October 14th

  • Driscoll, Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2009

      Dear RPCVs,

      I’m organizing a panel at UC Berkeley in conjunction with the Study Abroad Department on October 14th from 7pm-8:30pm. I’m looking for 3 panelists who have served in the Peace Corps and preferably have also studied abroad while in college. The panel will be targeted to students who have returned from studying abroad but will also be open to the general public. Please contact me for more details if you are interested. If you can’t make that date, there are many other opportunities to speak on campus so let me know if you are interested in other speaking engagements.

      Thanks!
      Heather Driscoll

      hdriscoll@...

      510-452-8453

      Heather Driscoll

      Regional Recruiter

      Peace Corps San Francisco Regional Office

      510.452.8453 phone  |  510.452-8441 fax
      Apply Online: www.peacecorps.gov/Application

      (Peace Corps Volunteer: Romania 2003-2005)

      Subscribe to our monthly Bon Voyage newsletter to see local departing PCVs!
      New: Peace Corps
      Web Banners | Visit us on Facebook and YouTube