Katmandu Fall Festival in Sonoma Sept 12 & 13

  • Erik Scheller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009

      We had a speaker from Children’s Medical Aid Foundation at my Rotary Club recently.  The foundation does a lot of medical work in Nepal .  They host the Katmandu Fall Festival (http://www.katmandufallfestival.org).  The festival is in Sonoma on September 12 & 13, 2009, 11 AM to 5 PM at Depot Park in Sonoma , 270 First St. West .  I plan on attending event on one of the days because Sonoma is a great town to visit and the event sounds like it will be a lot of fun.  There is a $10 suggested donation at the entrance.  Apparently there will be booths, food, and entertainment.    I thought at a minimum the Nepalese RPCVs would be interested in this event.

      Jayma, can you forward this to the East Bay list, please.

      Erik Scheller

      44 Martin Drive

      Novato, CA 94949

      Cell: (415) 260-7006