First Annual NorCal Day of Service Brainstorm session

  • carolhlaughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      Greeting fellow RPCVS.
      Let's get together and come up with some great service ideas for NorCal PCA's first annual day of service. We are hoping to get a group of RPCVs together on Saturday August 15 to perform a meaningful service project.
      Let's reconnect, reinspire and recommit to the ideals that brought us to the Peace Corps in the first place. And promote our third goal.
      There will be two meetings to bring our Service Day to life.
      East Bay - hang out, brainstorm ideas for projects, outreach, marketing and enjoy wine and snacks at ZZa'z Enoteca, a fun wine bar at 550 Grand Avenue. Thursday June 18 from 6:30 - 8:30, hosted by at-large board member, Carol Laughlin.

      San Francisco - Check the July calender on NorCal PCA.org website for the July brainstorming event.