Bay To Breakers

  • Emily Harris
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2009
      Hey everyone,

      I just received the B2B discount code and forwarded it to those who have expressed their interest to me.  If you did not receive an email from me and signed up, please let me know ASAP.

      If anyone, or anyone's friends, would like to sign up with our group, please email me your (their) name and email address.  In order to get the discount you need to be on B2B's NorCal PCA list, and have the discount code.

      Thanks!

      ~Emily

    • WillS
      Message 2 of 5 , May 15, 2010
        Tomorrow is the big day. A group of us will be walking the course in traditional host country costumes. Come and cheer us on. We will be meeting Sunday morning at 8am on the corner of Spear and Mission, in front of the Walgreens. We have about 15 people so far, but the more people who come, the more fun we'll have. I will be tweeting our progress on the NorcalPCA twitter feed (http://twitter.com/norcalpca) so you can join us anywhere along the course.