FW: World's Biggest Peace Book

  • Mike Abkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      Those who are or work with children - see below.

      Mike

      I am following up on correspondences you have already received about
      submitting a letter in the World's Biggest Peace Book which is being
      produced by middle school children in Groton, MA. We now have a website.
      Please take a look - www.pagesforpeace.com. The show, Chronicle interviewed
      the kids and the segment is on our website. Just click on our website, and
      look at "events and press" and scroll down to the Chronicle January 27, 2009
      link. Click on that link and it will bring you to Channel 5 web site. Then
      click on segment 3, and about 1/3 of the way through that piece the Big Book
      piece comes on!

      Please give this information to people who may be interested in submitting
      letters. This book will tour around the world beginning in the Museum of
      Science in Boston, MA.

      We are trying to get all letters in by May 1, 2009. PLEASE get back to me
      to let me know if you will be submitting a letter.

      Thank you for your time,

      Sincerely,

      Amy Degen

      Parent Volunteer