Come to hear Chuck Frankel speak on "An African Success Story: Botswan a" at the Commonwealth Club

  • kjkeefer@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      NorCal PCA in association with The Commonwealth Club of California will feature our own NorCal PCA member Charles “Chuck” Frankel at the Commonwealth Club at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, February 9th. In the program, “An African Success Story: Botswana,” Honorary Consul Frankel will inform us how Botswana has achieved outstanding success, while being one of the least corrupt countries in Africa. For more information on this program, go to: http://commonwealthclub.org, then under the calendar in the upper right-hand corner, scroll down to and click on February 9th.

      One of the advantages in NorCal PCA partnering with the Commonwealth Club is that NorCal PCA members can register for the member price of $8, versus the non-member price of $15. However, rather than registering online, you must register by phone to get this discounted price; so call 415-597-6700. Another advantage of this partnership is that NorCal PCA will receive some publicity in spreading the word about continuing our work in international development. We hope that many of you will take advantage of this relationship and help spread the word to your friends, relatives, and others who might be interested in learning more about our experiences. Then come to the program to be recognized.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 650-995-7747 or e-mail me at kjkeefer@....

      Karen Keefer
      RPCV/Nigeria & Liberia; X-staff/HQ
      Program Coordinator