Holiday Pot luck in the South Bay this Sunday!

  • Kirsten
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      This Sunday, December 14th from 4:30-8:30 p.m. Holiday Pot Luck at the
      home of Kandis Scott 535 Los Arboles, Stanford. Share some holiday
      cheer and your favorite pot luck dish. Please feel free to bring
      whatever dish you prefer. Let Kirsten know at mali@... so any
      gaps can be filled.

      We have gotten quite a few RSVPs just from the Econnection blast. So
      far we have a nice balance of sides, main dishes and desserts so
      whatever you want to bring should be fine. If you could still let me
      know that would be great.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone this Sunday.

      Kirsten
      415-577-4350