FW: connection with Peace Corps

  • Mike Abkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Any Rwanda volunteers out there who may be able to help Jean de Dieu Basabose get in touch with Peace Corps regarding the program that is apparently restarting there? Jean de Dieu is founder and director of Shalom Educating for Peace, with peace education programs in Rwanda, Burundi, and South Africa. Their latest newsletter is attached.

      If you do have any positive leads or referrals, feel free to respond to Jean de Dieu directly (contact info below).

      Mike