Spend NYE on the North Shore in Hawaii

  • Heather Driscoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2008
      Hi RPCVs,

      This year I'm planning on going to Hawaii to celebrate New Year's with a
      group of friends and we're renting out a 16-person house at a beautiful
      location on the North Shore of Oahu. We have 5-7 spots left and need to get
      these spots filled. If any RPCVs or friends are interested please join us!
      Main details are below, and you can check out our wiki for the trip at
      http://hinye09.wikispaces.com

      Dates: 12/28 - 1/4
      Location: 2 blocks from Sunset Beach on the North Shore

      - Holds 16 people
      - Pool and hot tub
      - 4 bathrooms with showers as well as an outdoor shower
      - 2 kitchens and outdoor BBQ
      - AMAZING location, check out the pictures!
      - Total for the holiday week: $8000 - includes all cleaning fees and
      taxes (All of the other ads we have seen for this type of place are in the
      range of $10,000+ for the week not including taxes or cleaning fees.)
      - $500 per person (16 people) due by October 13th.

      Let me know if you may be interested!

      Heather Driscoll
      Romania 2003-2005