Take NorCal Peace Corps Association to the Ballpark-August 16th

  • jaymaghana@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008
      We're looking for a volunteer with good negotiating and organizing skills to help coordinate a NorCal Peace Corps Association outing to the A's game on August 16th (Oakland As vs White Sox). So far we have a few people who will to assist, but no one who will be our pitch hitter. Are you willing to step up to the plate?

      What's there to gain from it? Well NorCal can't pay the big league salaries, but we could probably agree to a free ticket to the game and a free meal (at the tailgate party), plus of course the gratitude of the fellow RPCVs who attend the game.

      If you are interested, please contact jaymaghana@....