Request for Interpreters: Sign and Malagasy

  • Sargent, Nathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hi - Passing on a request for pro bono interpreters. I'm sure any leads
      you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please contact Sia
      directly.

      At the moment I urgently need the following:

      Sign Language interpreters to help two clients; and

      a Malagasy interpreter to help a female, who speaks some English, French
      and native language in Malagasy.

      Sia R. Dunbar- Case Worker

      Asian Americans for Community Involvement

      Center for Survivors of Torture

      2400 Moorpark Ave. Suite 112

      San Jose ,CA 95128

      408-975-2730 Ex417