Peace Corps Party!

  • celia bosworth
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2008
      Mark your calendars!! Come one and all! Bring a friend! Don't miss the
      event of the season!!

      *HIGHLANDS PEACE CORPS POTLUCK PARTY*

      *In honor of:*

      *Graduating MIIS students, Spring, Mothers, shared Peace Corps experiences &
      apple pie!*

      *Family, friends, and children all welcome!*

      *Please bring a potluck dish to share.*

      *When: Sunday May 11, 3 p.m. until dark*

      *Where: Celia's historic family home** and Jonathan's new home*

      *128 Cypress Way*

      *Carmel Highlands*

      *Please RSVP to Celia**: celiabos@... ** or Jonathan: **
      bwanaberkey@...* <bwanaberkey@...>

      *Take Hwy 1 South from Monterey to Rio Road in Carmel and continue South 3
      miles towards Big Sur (past Monastery Beach and Point Lobos State Reserve).
      Look for the Highlands gas station/market on your left. At the gas station,
      turn left onto Fern Canyon Road proceeding parallel to Highway 1 directly
      behind the Highlands gas station and past Highlands fire station (Note: do
      not take sharp left which is Corona Rd). Follow Fern Canyon road winding up
      hill, and at the second fork in the road continue straight and up the hill
      on Cypress way. Follow a curvy Cypress Way to 128. (the mailbox is on the
      right side of the road and marked 128 "Williams" with a Bill Monning
      campaign sign attached). The driveway to the house is on left and you cannot
      see the house from road. From gas station it is .7 mile to house. If you get
      turned around, look for RPCV Gathering signs or call 624-1091 or 624-6041.*

    • celia bosworth
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2008
        *REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER!!!*
        **
        *Don't forget the party THIS Sunday. Bring your kids, friends, and mothers!
        *
        *If possible please RSVP to me or Jonathan on or before Th. May 8th*
        **
        *Thanks and see you there on Sunday,*
        *Celia*

        *HIGHLANDS PEACE CORPS POTLUCK PARTY*
        *In honor of:
        Graduating MIIS students, Spring, Mothers, shared Peace Corps experiences &
        apple pie!
        Family, friends, and children all welcome!
        Please bring a potluck dish to share.
        When: Sunday May 11, 3 p.m. until dark
        Where: Celia's historic family home
        and Jonathan's new home 128 Cypress Way
        Carmel Highlands*
        *
        Please RSVP to Celia
        : **celiabos@...* <celiabos@...>* or Jonathan: **
        bwanaberkey@...* <bwanaberkey@...>* *
        **
        **
        *Directions: Take Hwy 1 South from Monterey to Rio Road in Carmel and

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2008
          *RETURNED PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEERS OF MONTEREY BAY*
          *INVITE*
          *all Returned Peace Corps volunteers, staff, family friends, prospective
          volunteers, and all Peace Corps supporters*
          *to a*
          *HOLIDAY PARTY*
          *AT*
          *HEIDI'S HOUSE*
          *ON*
          *Sat. December 20th from 5 to 8 p.m.*
          *990 Benito Court, Pacific Grove*
          **
          *Heidi will provide her famous holiday cookies, drinks, and will light the
          candles on her Christmas tree*
          *Please bring a savory snack to share*
          **
          *for directions and to RSVP call Heidi at: 831-375-5002*

        • celia bosworth
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2008
            Sorry, I put the wrong phone number for Heidi, her number is: 642-0318

            On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 5:38 PM, celia bosworth <celiabos@...> wrote:

            > *RETURNED PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEERS OF MONTEREY BAY*
            > *INVITE*
            > *all Returned Peace Corps volunteers, staff, family friends, prospective
            > volunteers, and all Peace Corps supporters*
            > *to a*
            > *HOLIDAY PARTY*
            > *AT*
            > *HEIDI'S HOUSE*
            > *ON*
            > *Sat. December 20th from 5 to 8 p.m.*
            > *990 Benito Court, Pacific Grove*
            > **
            > *Heidi will provide her famous holiday cookies, drinks, and will light the
            > candles on her Christmas tree*
            > *Please bring a savory snack to share*
            > **
            > *for directions and to RSVP call Heidi at: 831-6420318*

          • D Zabaldo
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 15, 2008
              Hi,

              Just wondering if anyone is coming down from the city that I might be
              able to catch a ride with?

              Thanks,
              Deana

              Nepal 99-01