creating PCV coffee table book -- photo request -- FW: Please post to Peace Corps country listserv or webpage...

  • Ben Bellows
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      -- FORWARDED FROM NPCA GROUP EMAIL --

      -Ben

      ************************

      Hello fellow RPCVs,

      My name is Jason Gordon (Moldova 2002-04) and I am looking for photo
      contributions for a large coffee-table style photo book featuring
      photographs taken by PCVs all over the world. If you would like to
      contribute, please send a selection of your best photographs (preferably
      with Host country Nationals in them but will consider scenic) via email to
      jason.gordon64@... or via snail mail at

      Jason Gordon
      7815 McCallum Blvd.
      Apt. 17206
      Dallas, TX 75252

      Please include your name, country of service, years of service, and a brief
      caption with each photograph. If sending digital, please be sure the images
      are 300dpi or higher.
      If published, a significant amount of the revenue from the book sales will
      go to support Peace Corps projects worldwide. Thank you.

      Regards,

      Jason Gordon
      7815 McCallum Blvd Apt 17206
      Dallas, TX 75252