Fw: NorCal: NPCA Day of Action NorCal flyer

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Jonathan Pearson <Jonathan@...>
      To: NorCalPCA@...
      Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2008 12:18:32 PM
      Subject: NorCal: NPCA Day of Action NorCal flyer

      <!--

      /* Style Definitions */
      {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}
      a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
      {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
      a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
      {color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
      span.EmailStyle17
      {font-family:Arial;color:windowtext;}
      span.EmailStyle18
      {font-family:Arial;color:navy;}
      span.EmailStyle19
      {font-family:Arial;color:navy;}
      span.EmailStyle21
      {font-family:Arial;color:navy;}
      _filtered {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
      div.Section1
      {}
      -->
      Dear Members of NorCal: Happy Peace Corps Day!

      As I think you may be aware, next week NPCA�s advocacyprogram is holding our fourth annual National Day of Action in support of thePeace Corps. In preparation for our Day of Action next Tuesday, I haveprepared this flyer you can use, which has contact info for Senators and localCongressmen, and thespecific requests we are asking people to make during their phone calls. The flyer also provides a link to a website where people can take action byemail.

      Starting on Tuesday, and throughout the
      week, please feel free to share this with group members and any
      local people (RPCVs or others who support the Peace Corps) to urge them to take
      action.

      We will do your best to update you when local lawmakers take
      positive action.

      Thank you so much! Don�t hesitate to contact me
      if you have any questions, and I look forward to catching up with you soon.

      Jonathan Pearson

      Jonathan Pearson (
      Micronesia 87 - 89)
      Advocacy Coordinator