Dinner in Ghana

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      There is now a great restaurant in downtown Berkeley called Tropical Paradise. The owners are from Ghana (although his father is from Togo, he says!) and serve great food! There's fufu, kenke, okra stew, groundnut soup, palava sauce. . .you name it, it's there! Hungry yet?
      Good! Because on May 25 we are going to dinner there!
      If you are interested in going, please email us and let us know. The place isn't that big and we can only make reservations for those that are for sure going to go!
      Once we hear from you, you will get more details as the day approaches.
      Come--eat with us!

      Ben Bellows, Betsy Gilliland and Holly Dreier
      Your eConnection Team