Peace Corps Holiday Party

  • celia bosworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2007
      Reminder

      Come one and all to Heidi's Peace Corps holiday party!

      Sat. December 15 from 5 to 7 p.m.
      at Heidi's house
      990 Benito Court
      Pacific Grove

      Everyone welcome, including none Peace Crops people, kids, friends, etc.

      Heidi will provide her incredible Christmas cookies, mulled wine, and hot
      cider
      You bring other finger food and good cheer
      Heidi will also light the candles on her Christmas tree
      (and no it doesn't burn down--its beautiful)

      Questions--Call Heidi-831-642-0318

    • celia bosworth
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2011

        Last Reminder!!  This is happening tomorrow!!!

        If you haven't done so already please RSVP to Heidi at (831) 642-0318 or heidipg@...!!  Please spread the word!  Children and friends welcome!

        All RPCVs, Peace Corps supporters, and their family and friends are welcome to join us
        for our annual Holiday Party at Heidi's House in Pacific Grove

        Sunday Dec. 18, 2011  5:00 to 8:00 p.m.

        Heidi will provide her amazing holiday cookies, mulled wine, and non-alcoholic cider,
        and will light the candles on her Christmas tree (if you have never seen that you must come see)

        Please bring non-sweet finger food to share and RSVP to Heidi: heidipg@...

        Also we need to elect a new area Representative to the Northern California Peace Corps Assoc.
        We will be voting electronically in the new year, but if you are interested in running
        (or just want more info. on NorCal)
        please contact Celia during or before Heidi's party: celiabos@...

        See you on the 18th!

      • celia bosworth
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2012
          Come one and all!!  Spread the word!!  Friends and Family welcome!!  Two weeks from today!!

          Once again Heidi Irvin is hosting a holiday gathering at her home where she will provide her famous Christmas cookies and light the candles on her Christmas tree.  An amazing sight you will not want to miss!

          Saturday December 15 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
          9990 Benito Court, Pacific Grove

          Please bring finger food to share!

          Please RSVP to Heidi at (831) 375-5002 or heidipg@...

          See you there!