Extreme Pre-School Makeover

  • Sargent, Nathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Request for Volunteers This Weekend:

      United We Paint is inviting you to help children and families by
      volunteering to paint:

      Children's Village Pre-School - Head Start Program

      250 10th Street, San Francisco

      Saturday, November 3rd beginning at 8 a.m. (check in) and ending at 3
      p.m.

      INDIVIDUALS or GROUPS may volunteer!

      Everyone receives free breakfast, lunch, drinks, and volunteer
      certificates.

      Everything is provided at no cost as we take care of all of the paint
      and supplies.

      We have professionals leading the event, therefore no experience is
      necessary.

      This is an ideal opportunity anyone to give back to the community and
      come together for a good cause.

      During the last 10 years, more than 11,000 volunteers have loved our
      events and have provided free exterior beautification to more than 50
      schools.

      Please visit http://www.unitedwepaint.org
      <http://www.unitedwepaint.org/> (CLICK ON THE SAN FRANCISCO LINK!) to
      register and/or contact me at 760.855.8858 with any questions.

      All volunteers must register prior to the event to guarantee food.
      DEADLINE IS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 2nd!

      Sincerely,

      Jeff Zotara

      United We Paint Organization

      ABOUT CHILDREN'S VILLAGE

      As the name implies, Children's Village is a community. It's our goal to
      create as 'near perfect a society' as we are able so children will
      expect to live in a world where individuality, expression, respect,
      compassion and exciting new experiences prevail. I believe this
      expectation can fuel each child's motivation, act as the foundation of
      self esteem, and be the heart of empathy. Working with parents and staff
      to create this 'perfect society' brings out the best in us all.

      Children's Village Child Development Center provides a year round arts
      enriched day program for children ages 3 months to 5 years. Our sunny,
      state-of-the-art Facility in the SOMA section of San Francisco consists
      of 7 classrooms, 3 play yards, and ample outdoor gardens. With help from
      the Low Income Investment Fund, Miriam and Peter Haas Foundation, and
      the Mayor's Office of Community Development, Children's Village is able
      to offer a beautiful environment with a wealth of materials.