Peace Corpse in Costa Rica

  • Ouida Chichester
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Did anyone serve in Costa Rica recently or know of someone who is there now?
      I am a RPCV from Ecuador ('02-'04) and a friend of mine just received her Peace Corps assignment to be a Rural Community Development Volunteer in Costa Rica, leaving in Feb '08. She is very excited, but would love to know a little more about the program, country director, etc.
      Any information or who to contact would be great! You can contact me, or contact Jenny Tolan directly at jenny.tolan@...
      Thanks so much!
      Ouida