Re: [NorCalPCA] Sonoma's 4th of July parade

  • Celia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
      For those up north who are just itching to be in a parade with fellow RPCVs, Monterey Bay RPCVs welcome you with open arms. Anyone coming from more than 50 miles away to march with us in Monterey's 4th of July parade are welcome to spend the night on my comfortable hide-a-bed. Just let me know!

      Celia
      831-375-5002