Sonoma's 4th of July parade

  • Darleen Beals
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
      NorthBay's participation in Sonoma's July 4th parade will NOT occur this year. We are taking a break and re-evaluating our annual entry. We may go to an "every other year" or even a "every 5 years" or ???
      However, those of us who will be watching the parade, do intend to have a potluck picnic after the parade at our usual spot in Depot Park. So, if you had planned to come--please do come and watch the parade instead and then join us at the picnic.

      Darleen

    • Celia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2007
        For those up north who are just itching to be in a parade with fellow RPCVs, Monterey Bay RPCVs welcome you with open arms. Anyone coming from more than 50 miles away to march with us in Monterey's 4th of July parade are welcome to spend the night on my comfortable hide-a-bed. Just let me know!

        Celia
        831-375-5002