reminder: carbon neutral happy hour - Fri, Mar 2, 6:00 PM

  • Bosco So
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Just a reminder that there's yet another Carbon Neutral Happy Hour this
      evening.

      TIME/DATE - Fri, Mar 2, 2007, 6:00 PM
      WHERE - Gestalt Haus, 3159 16th Street, San Francisco between Valencia &
      Guerrero; convenient to BART, Muni, & bike corridor.

      Gestault Haus has bike racks inside so bring your wheels, because I'll be
      bringing mine.

      I know you're all tired of these Carbon Neutral things, but come to just one
      more. After President Gore won the 2000 election with near unanimity, Carbon
      Neutral events became as common as corn in Iowa. And I know that being
      weaned off of petroleum has led to the latest crisis of 16 cents per gallon
      of gasoline. So we'll be collecting money at the Happy Hour to help out the
      oil companies; because if the situation was reversed, they'd be happy to
      help us out, wouldn't they?

      See President Gore's last State of the Union Address at
      http://tinyurl.com/elyd9

      -- Bosco So, Liberia 87-89