RPCV, no fleas, free(ish) to good home

  • Clare Major
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hello all -

      My name is Clare and I'm a newly-returned PCV (Senegal 04-06) who's
      looking to start a lease in the East Bay area in late December/early
      January. I'm hoping to be at Berkeley's Graduate School of
      Journalism next fall, so would like to be close to campus or a BART
      station/bus stop.

      What I'm looking for:
      - Rent/utilities in the $600-$650 range
      - A single room
      - A well-loved kitchen
      - High-speed internet
      - Friendly, laid-back roommate(s)

      And in an ideal world...
      - Off-street parking
      - Hardwood floors and big windows :)
      - World peace

      About me: I'm female, 25, and originally from Louisiana. I have done
      both solitary (mud hut) and group (PC crashpad) living, am generally
      laid-back, maintain a moderate level of cleanliness, and am a movie
      lover and aspiring foodie (veggie-friendly). I have a blog/gallery at
      http://claremajor.net

      I'll be in the Bay from Dec 2-12 trying to find a place to live -- I'd
      love to hear from you if you're either looking to rent out a room or
      looking for an apt/house-hunt buddy. Thanks!