TOMORROW - Come Celebrate with NorCal PCA @ our Annual Picnic

  • Ben Bellows
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      Saturday, October 7, 2006 at Noon (we'll eat around 1pm)

      Golden Gate Park-Peacock Meadows

      On John F Kennedy Drive-just east of the Conservatory of Flowers, north of
      the Tennis Courts-plenty of parking (if you get there early!)

      · Bring your family! Bring your friends! Make it a true picnic and bring a
      blanket! (Some tables and chairs will be provided.)

      · As usual, this is a POTLUCK PICNIC, Please bring a potluck dish and drinks
      to share!
      · New 2007 Calendars will be for sale.

      · A raffle will be held to raise money for NorCal Grants. If you have a
      donation for the raffle (a basket, a gift certificate, etc) bring it along.
      Please, this is NOT a white elephant raffle.

      By the way, the FREE Bluegrass
      Festival<http://www.mymailout.com/MyMailout/Redirect.aspx?u=34315&r=29735&qz=fd4326b13e0c23358e3a3cd74bb743d0>is
      in the Park that weekend-so plan on making a day of it!

      --
      Ben Bellows, MPH
      Epidemiology Division