Fwd: Refer a friend to DPMI Summer Program in Monterey and Quito, Ecuador!

  • Scott D. Webb
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2006
      Hi All,
      This is a really fun program that is just starting to reach a
      critical mass, with a good handful of alumni out there in decent
      jobs. The last few of these programs had both Monterey Institute
      (MIIS) and Non MIIS people too. I completed this program in January
      2005, basically it's a great introduction and/or preparation for
      someone who would like to work in International Relief and
      Development. It presents the cutting edge development theory along
      with a very intensive workshop using the tools of the trade (logical
      frameworks, needs assessments, facilitations, partnering, etc).

      I highly recommend checking it out - if you can afford it and you
      have the time.

      Anyone interested should let me know so I can get you the discount
      specified in the email below.
      Cheers

      Scott
      Niger 97-01

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Mary Lineberger" <dpmi@...>
      Date: April 3, 2006 3:26:41 PM PDT
      To: scott.d.webb@...
      Subject: Refer a friend to DPMI Summer Program in Monterey and Quito,
      Ecuador!

      Dear Scott,

      Greetings from the Monterey Institute! Whether you participated in
      this winterim's DPMI, last summer in Washington DC, or in the first
      offering on campus, I hope that you are continuing to find the tools
      you gained in DPMI useful! The Development Project Management
      Institute certificate program continues to be a popular opportunity
      that draws outside participants from around the country and around
      the world.

      I am writing to inform you of a new exciting offering of DPMI from
      June 26 - July 14, 2006 on the Monterey Institute campus that is open
      to Monterey Institute students and outside participants as well.
      Professor Beryl Levinger, Evan Bloom, and Claudia Liebler will once
      again be guiding the group into technical excellence with skills in
      project management, organizational partnering, and the training of
      trainers. This intensive three-week training will be followed by an
      optional practicum (July 17-28) in Quito, Ecuador working on a
      project with Pact! More information about this program is available
      at the DPMI website.

      Please refer a friend by providing me with the name and email address
      of someone from your professional network, an old classmate or
      postmate, or anyone with a strong interest in international
      development. If your friend enrolls, he or she will receive a $50
      reduction of the tuition fee. You may refer more than one friend!

      Name:______________________________________

      Email: ______________________________________

      Phone: _____________________________________

      You may refer a friend simply by replying to this email. Please pass
      along the information promptly so I may contact your friend, as the
      application deadline is April 14th. If the person you are referring
      is in the DC area, I would be happy to meet them as I will be
      promoting DPMI at the InterAction Forum (www.interaction.org) at the
      L'Enfant Plaza Hotel from April 10-12.

      Thank you for being an ambassador to the DPMI Program. I hope you
      will continue to keep in touch with your DPMI network.

      To read a recent article on the DPMI Program from the Monterey County
      Weekly, please click here.

      I hope all is well with you and your current endeavors. Please drop
      us a line every once in a while as we love to hear from you! And if
      you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

      Truly,

      Mary Lineberger
      Project Coordinator
      Development Project Management Institute
      Monterey Institute of International Studies
      (831)647-3588
      dpmi@...
      http://www.miis.edu/gsips-progs-dpmi.html
      If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please click
      here.
      Your information is held private and is absolutely not shared with
      any third parties.