Earth Day event!!

  • Susan Silber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      Come one, come all to this fantastic Earth Day NoCal RPCV event organized by Emily Hradec. Here's the scoop:

      EARTH DAY CLEAN-UP
      Help clean up this beautiful but dirty part of the Bay! With trash bags in hand, we will be cleaning up the trash along the Richmond Marina. Trash bags will be supplied (please bring gloves if you have them; we will also supply some).

      DATE: April 22nd, 9:30 a.m. -12 noon. We'll be serving complementary bagels, cream cheese and juice at 9:30; the clean-up will be begin at 10.

      LOCATION: Simata Friendship Park; take the 580 North to the Marina Bay Parkway Exit. Make a Left at the stoplight, and go to the end of Marina Bay Parkway. We'll meet at the end of the parking lot.

      PLEASE RSVP: to me (Susan Silber: sus_si@...) or Emily: ehradec@...
      Kids, family and friends are welcome!

      HUGE COMMUNITY EARTH DAY EVENT (with educational booths, music and other entertainment) IN DOWNTOWN BERKELEY IS ALSO THAT DAY; email Susan if you are interested in more details.