AGM leftovers

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      I walked out of the AGM with a really nice, red salad bowl and some salad servers/spoons. If you are missing something like these items, please let me know! Otherwise, it matches my kitchen nicely. . .
      Holly

      Ben Bellows, Betsy Gilliland and Holly Dreier
      Your eConnection Team

      Considering supporting NorCal with an active paid membership. Visit NPCA at https://secure.schoolyard.com/rpcv/howtojoin.cfm or email us norcalpca@...