Show Announcement

  • Marianne Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hello Fellow RPCVs:

      I wanted to let you know about a show of my photos
      that’s
      up until March 4 in the lobby of the New
      Conservatory Theatre at 25 Van Ness Ave., San
      Francisco (cross street Market). The
      lobby is open Wednesday through Saturday from 1:30
      p.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 3 pm. The 17
      pieces include a mixture of projects. There are eight
      photographs from a series about Balinese women, five
      from Thailand, and assorted other photos from Asia
      that the director of the theater liked. Hope you can
      make it there.

      Sincerely,

      Marianne Thomas

      Marianne Thomas