Food Bank Activity

  • Jean Ellisen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Reminder: There are a few spaces left to volunteer at the Alameda County
      Food Bank on Saturday 3 December. Our time period is 9:00 AM to Noon. The
      location is 7900 Edgewater Drive, Oakland. Take the Hegenberger Road exit
      from HWY 880; then right on Edgewater to the site. Please respond to
      Raleigh Ellisen at 510-527-1141 or at jellisen@... to save a
      space. Thank you and happy holidays.