Ghana RPCVs - Berkeley engineer in Ghana Dec 15 to Jan 23 would like to make health contacts

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      I'll be in Ghana from Dec 15 (departing 12/14) until Jan 23, doing research on healthcare in Ghana, and setting up long distance wireless networks between the universities around Accra using the TIER wireless router kits (More info on Berkeley TIER projects at http://tier.cs.berkeley.edu).

      I was wondering if you might know of anyone (or anyone who knows anyone) working in the health field in Ghana. I'd like to spend my first two weeks there shadowing rural health workers (doctors or otherwise) and visiting the existing facilities. Please let me know if you have any suggestions of who I might be able to get in touch with.

      thanks,
      Melissa Ho
      mho@...

      Ben Bellows, Betsy Gilliland and Holly Dreier
      Your eConnection Team

      Considering supporting NorCal with an active paid membership. Click for information on NPCA/NorCal membership, or email us norcalpca@...