Re: [NorCalPCA] Short-term health insurance

  • Bosco So
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2013
      I've used http://www.ehealthinsurance.com/ in the past for temporary health insurance. All the application is done online so it's pretty convenient.

      -- Bosco

      On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 9:27 AM, ajpease122 <amandajuliepease@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      I'm a recently(ish) returned Volunteer. Since coming back from Peace Corps, I have been covered on my Mom's health insurance. That insurance is set to run out about a month before insurance kicks in for my new job. I have looked up a variety of short term health insurance plans, but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for how to cover this short gap (I'm thinking emergency coverage, not comprehensive, just something in case of an accident).