Sierra Leone RPCV looking for a place in Oakland/Berkeley

  • ajpease122
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      Hi all!

      I came back from service in Sierra Leone about one year ago, and am finally working my way through the transition! I just accepted a job at the EPA (based in SF) and am looking for a place in Oakland or Berkeley. I would ideally like to be in a house with roommates that like spending time together and are generally open/friendly people (i.e. RPCVs would be great, but I'm open to all possibilities).

      If anyone is looking for a roommate or knows someone that is, please shoot me an email, or call me directly at (858) 603-2344.

      Thanks!
      Amanda Pease