Reminder--4th of July is coming right up!

  • Celia Bosworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      Returned Peace Corps Volunteers will be joining the city of Monterey's annual traditional 4th of July parade!

      We are joining other peace-minded folk, and marching together in the Peace Coalition contingency.  Our staging number is: 48A.  We are to met at 9:00a.m. in the Blood Center Lot, 576 Hartnell St., across from the Post Office (last year we were behind that building, this year in front).  Please wear Peace Corps clothing.  Signs, flags and anything which makes us look Peace Corps-y is good.  Family, friends, children very much welcome!  Please help spread the word!!

      Please come to Celia's potluck party afterwards!!
      Noon at Celia's house in Pacific Grove
      We will enjoy Peace Corps company as we enjoy international food.  Sorry, no BBQ this year, but you can use my kitchen.  Please email or call me for directions and to RSVP!