Peru RPCVs - advice please

  • Jeanne HuangLi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 2:39 AM
      Hi there,

      I am traveling to Latin America for work in August and bringing my  18 month old baby girl with me.  I have convinced a good friend to come with and take care of her during the week while I work, and then we would take a few extra days to go to Machu Picchu.  My friend was in Peace Corps Thailand and I was in Peace Corps Hungary and we are experienced travelers, but neither one of us has been to Machu Picchu and not with an 18 month old.

      I am asking for suggestions as to the medium/easier way to see MP and also how many days should I allocate for a not-to-rushed experience?  Thanks in advance for your input.