RPCV Performance in Pride Concert

  • ajpease122
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      Hi all!

      I'm a recently returned West Africa volunteer (Sierra Leone, 2010-2012) and I play trumpet in the SF Lesbian/Gay Freedom Band. We have our 35th annual Pride Concert this Saturday (performances at 6pm and 9pm) at the SF Conservatory of Music. We've been working hard and it should be a great concert! For those of you on the singing side, it is a joint performance with choir, so there's something for everybody.

      Here's some links (I'll post in the link section as well, sorry for them not showing as links here):

      Our website, where you can learn more and buy tickets - most of our concerts are free, but we use this as a fundraiser and to help with some costs for using the Conservatory, so we appreciate the support:

      http://sflgfb.townalive.com/

      Or if you prefer getting information the facebook way, here's the link to the facebook event:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/248042632005437/

      I'm way excited about the concert and would love to see some RPCVs there. Please feel free to email me with questions or anything at amandajuliepease@...