Executive Director: The David Brower Center

  • heathermerriam
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      Dear RPCV Community:

      I'm writing to ask for your help in identifying candidates for Executive Director of the David Brower Center, located in Berkeley, California. This is an exceptional opportunity for an executive who has passion for the environment, understands how environmental issues intersect with social justice issues and who can envision the vital role of the Center as a nexus for change.

      The David Brower Center (DBC) was named to honor David Brower, who many consider the father of the modern environmental movement. DBC is seeking an Executive Director who will be a dynamic leader, a creative entrepreneur with business acumen, and a catalyst for growth.

      Reporting to the board of directors, and with a staff of twelve, the ED will lead a comprehensive resource development strategy in order to further DBC's mission to inspire current and future generations of activists.

      For the full job announcement and information on how to apply, please download the position description from our website (below).

      Thank you in advance for circulating this announcement. Feel free to forward, tweet, and post.

      Kind regards,
      Heather
      RPCV-Nepal

      Heather Merriam
      Senior Search Consultant
      Leyna Bernstein Consulting
      Helping good causes recruit and retain great leaders.
      o (510) 542-2922, ext 214
      c (510) 859-6621
      1604 Solano Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94707
      http://leynabernstein.com/