Bay to Breakers Stroll

  • sillybee82
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      All,

      Don't forget to RSVP to me, Lara McLaughlin, for this Sunday's Bay to Breakers Stroll. Details on the event can be found here: http://norcalpca.org/newcontent.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=555

      It is imperative that I get some RSVPs (I have yet to receive any!) because, if no one is interested, I do NOT want to make the trip to SF to be alone. I am going through a very difficult family medical issue right now and want to make sure I am available for that.

      If folks ARE going to come, I WILL be there...but I need notice. Thanks for your understanding.

      Lara

      x-posted
    • r.kevin29
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2013

        I'm sorry to hear about the medical issue.  At this juncture, I am not going to attend the BtB event.

        Kevin Guatemala, 86-88