RE: [NorCalPCA] Fwd: PC - Tribute Poem

  • Nathan Heston
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2013

      Thank you for that video. I loved it!

      On May 14, 2013 9:45 AM, "Mike Abkin" <michaelabkin@...> wrote:

      Thank you, Karen! I love it – it brought tears to my eyes. I almost want to sign up again – almost.

      Mike

      Nigeria XXI (1966-68)

      “...peace is the wholeness created by right relationships with oneself, other persons, other cultures, other life, Earth, and the larger whole of which all are a part.” ~Earth Charter

      Check out the National Peace Academy

          ... supporting, advancing, and nurturing cultures of peace through peacelearning toward the development of the full spectrum of the peacebuilder in everyone – inner and outer, personal and professional; and the development of peace systems – local to global.

      Check out The Green Pen

          ...an evolutionary perspective on these revolutionary times.