Business of Saving Lives program, Tuesday May 7 at 6 pm
- NorCal PCA is partnering with the Commonwealth Club of California on this program and we hope to see you there...Tuesday, May 7: "The Business of Saving Lives: Innovation, Implementation and Scale-up"Speaker: Jane Chen, Co-founder and CEO, Embrace Innovations; Fellow, TED; Fellow, Echoing GreenJane Chen and her team wanted to save premature and low-birth-weight babies living in the developing world without access to incubators. From the design of the life-saving technology to its adoption, Ms. Chen will explain how the Embrace Infant Warmer is helping babies and mothers in countries including India, China, Somalia, Zambia, Uganda, Mexico, Guatemala and soon Afghanistan.
$7 for students (with valid ID), $8 members including NorCal PCA members
Registration: NorCal PCA members—to redeem the discounted ticket:
1. Visit the direct event page:
2. Select the number of tickets desired at the bottom of the event page (each ticket-buyer will only be able to purchase two tickets at the discounted rate).
3. Select “Add to Basket” and proceed to check-out.
4. At the check-out page, enter coupon code: peacecorpsforchen (keep in mind that coupon code is CASE SENSITIVE).
5. If there is any trouble redeeming the coupon online, it can also be used by calling our automated ticket line at