FW: Registrations NOW OPEN for "Nesting Peace" - Sixth GAMIP Summit in Geneva, Switzerland (September 16-20, 2013)

  • Mike Abkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 5:36 PM

      A culture of peace must reside in the hearts of everyone and also, since we are a social animal and act collectively, in our institutions.

      The Global Alliance for Ministries and Infrastructures for Peace is holding its Sixth Global Summit this September in Geneva, Switzerland. See the registration announcement below and the Summit’s website at http://www.gamip.org/summits/switzerland-2013-nesting-peace/.

      Earlier Global Summits were held in UK (2005), Canada (2006), Japan (2007), Costa Rica (2009), and South Africa (2011). Reports of these events are available at the GAMIP website: http://www.gamip.org/summits/.

      Mike

      “...peace is the wholeness created by right relationships with oneself, other persons, other cultures, other life, Earth, and the larger whole of which all are a part.” ~Earth Charter

      Check out the National Peace Academy

          ... supporting, advancing, and nurturing cultures of peace through peacelearning toward the development of the full spectrum of the peacebuilder in everyone – inner and outer, personal and professional; and the development of peace systems – local to global.

      Check out The Green Pen

          ...an evolutionary perspective on these revolutionary times.