Peace Corps dog

  • daniel_rabkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Ever want a Peace Corps dog? Well now is your chance! I'm reaching out to see if there are any dog lovers out there potentially interested in helping with a little extended dog sitting-- I have a couple trips coming up this summer. He's 7 years old, about 45 pounds, short haired, very mellow, and from Guatemala. I've had him since he was a puppy while I was in the Peace Corps. I'm in SF. Please let me know if you're interested, and thanks very much!